Playing Our Part 2020-21 is the sportscotland annual review. It covers the second year of our corporate strategy, Sport for Life.
In August 2020, we put our business plan to one side. We developed a short-term action plan to respond to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis. We used this plan to drive our work for the remainder of 2020-21.
The six individual stories told as part of #PlayingOurPart21 demonstrate how different areas of Scotland’s sporting system responded to the pandemic, each area contributing to our vision of an active Scotland where everyone benefits from sport.
This year's case studies
- Active Schools
- Karin Sharp
- Katie Matthews
- Kirsty Muir and Neil Simpson
- Panashe and Nicola
- Wilson Dallas
- Panashe and Nicola – Gaelic version
- Katie Matthews – Gaelic version
Find out more
Playing Our Part: Summary of progress April 2020 – March 2021 is sportscotland's annual review 2020-21.
- Visit the Playing Our Part home page to see the data that illustrates our progress during that period.
- You also find Playing Our Part alongside previous annual reviews on the sportscotland website.
- Read our corporate strategy, Sport For Life.
Are you inspired?
If you are inspired by #PlayingOurPart21 and would like to get involved or become more involved in sport, head to the home page of the sportscotland website or one of the following sections:
Want to talk about it?
We'd love to hear your feedback on #PlayingOurPart21 - please email the communications team at sportscotland.