Playing Our Part 2018-19 is the sportscotland annual review. It serves two purposes:
- To bring Scotland's world class sporting system to life through personal experiences
- To measure the progress we have made against our outcomes and enablers in 2018-19
If you're inspired to get involved (or more involved) with sport, check out the links at the bottom of this article.
We aim to ensure everyone in Scotland has the opportunity to participate and progress in sport.
This year's case studies
Find out more
Playing Our Part: summary of progress is sportscotland's annual review 2018-19.
- Visit the Playing Our Part home page to absorb the data that illustrates our progress in the period April 2018 to March 2019
- This report covers the fourth and final year of the 2015-19 corporate plan: Raising The Bar. It allows us to assess what progress we have made towards achieving our impact measures.
- You can find also Playing Our Part alongside previous annual reviews on the sportscotland website.
Are you inspired?
If you are inspired by #PlayingOurPart2019 and would like to get involved or become more involved in sport, head to the home page of the sportscotland website or one of the following sections:
Want to talk about it?
We'd love to hear your feedback on #PlayingOurPart2019 in the comments section below, or you can contact the communications team at sportscotland.